AR Weather App in Flutter using ARKIT — Lesson 1
In this lesson, we will import the required packages, configure the projects, and then import the models.
Here is the structured course of this project.
Importing the required Packages
- Go to pubspec.yaml file and add
http: ^0.13.4package under dependencies.
flutter pub get command in your terminal.
Configuring for iOS
- Add this line in your Info.plist file, which will be under
<string>Camera access required for AR</string>
2. Open Podfile and change the platform version from
3. Open a terminal and navigate to the ios directory from the current project and run
No need to worry about warnings
Importing the models
- Open the Runner.xcworkspace file in XCode inside the ios directory.
2. Create a new folder models.scnassets inside the Runner folder.
3. Now import all the models. The models which are used are modeled using Blender.
You can check out the whole project on my GitHub.
GitHub - AgnelSelvan/AR-Weather-App-Flutter
A new Flutter project. This project is a starting point for a Flutter application. A few resources to get you started…
Hurrah! and we are done with the Project Setup and Configuration.
Do you know you can press the clap👏 button 50 times? The higher you go, the more it motivates me to write more stuff for you guys!
Hello, I am Agnel Selvan. A noob developer. You can find me on Linkedin or stalk me on GitHub.